Quality assurance is our main objective and mandate to our client . The standardization of quality label of method are being followed step to step
- Establish a quality circle.
- Inline Inspection & short out quality problem during production to remedy in the beginning stage.
- Ensure state of final inspection with buyer requirement and standard method.
Once an order has been placed with a supplier, we take the following steps to see that only correct merchandise is shipped.
- We draw samples of fabric to be used and check its quality, weight, shrinkage, colour fastness, etc. We call for lab-dips and obtain buyers’ approval of shades before bulk fabric is dyed.
- Before production is started, we obtain approval sample and check it minutely in all respects such as size specification, workmanship, cleanliness and proper fit of the garment
- We also suggest from time to time, possible improvements in production process to improve workmanship and get perfect merchandise.
- Our quality controllers visit factories at regular intervals, making surprise checks, to see that only the correct quality is produced and reject sub-standard and defective pieces in the production pipeline itself.
- When the consignment is ready, we carry out systematic inspection as suggested by our buyers. If the merchandise is found satisfactory, we issue a certificate of inspection.